OPEN EDvantage College Consulting
OPEN EDvantage college consulting offers personalized assistance to students and parents as they navigate the college admissions process. Our experienced counselors work closely with each student to help them highlight their strengths and unique qualities in their college applications. By working one-on-one with our consultants, students can reduce the confusion and stress that often accompany the college application process and gain a competitive edge in the admissions process.
Our college consulting includes:
- Guidance on high school course selection
- Helping students determine which standardized test to take
- Review of high school transcripts
- Developing a list of target, reach, and safety schools
- Access to an online platform to view admissions statistics and track due dates.
- Advising students on how to request letters of recommendation
- Brainstorming topics for essays
- Editing Common App, UC, and Supplementary essays
- Assisting with creating a college resume emphasize their interests
- Creating a timeline for: Early Action, Early Decision, and Regular Decision Due Dates
- Specializing in Athletic Recruiting (Sports resume, Guidance on coach correspondence, NCAA requirements, etc… )
- Specializing in support for students with IEPs and 504s