Get a jumpstart on your college list, applications, and essays this summer! The best time to start working on essays is the summer prior to senior year. Empower your students to feel confident about this daunting process.
OPEN EDvantage counselors meet one-on-one to help students showcase their unique qualities to College Admission Officers. A strong college essay is essential to the application process and we help students brainstorm, organize and edit Common App and supplementary essays.
OPEN EDvantage college counselors help:
- Create a list with reach, target, and safety schools
- Update resume
- Start the Common Application
- Create a timeline for dues dates
- Brainstorm topics for essays
- Incorporate University values into supplementary essays
- Edit multiple essay drafts
- Submit applications – paying attention to Early Action, Early Decision dates