Let’s Get Ready for High School!
Our workshop covers:
- Balancing homework, sports, and activities
- Setting and following through with SMART goals
- The importance of high school grades
- Studying for tests and finals
- What are weighted and unweighted GPAs?
- Organizing and prioritizing school assignments and projects
- Reading comprehension and note taking strategies
- Helpful technology tools
- The difference between the PSAT, SAT, and ACT and if and when to take them
- Steps to getting a driver’s license
- When to take AP classes
- The importance of extracurricular activities and volunteer work
- What are college admission’s officers look for in a high school student?
- What are differences between a State, UC, Private, or out of state universities?
- And much more…
New Summer Session Dates:
Session #1 – June 26 and 27 – Session #1 Full
- June 26 from 6:00PM to 7:30PM or
- July 17 from 6:00PM to 7:30PM or
- July 31 from 6:00PM to 7:30PM
Lafayette Library Arts and Science Discovery Center
3491 Mt. Diablo Blvd
Lafayette, CA 94549
Get $50 of until February 28th (Regularly $375)